Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 244-September 1, 2014

I finished one tissue box cover for my customer and will do the other tomorrow. We went to eat at my mother-in-law's house for a cookout and play corn hole. It was really fun. I have been still running ideas through my head to try to figure something out. Someone told me that I should look at making something that you can't get at the stores. Maybe even look into a service that you can't really get from a lot of companies.

I am going to make a couple of posts here and there and see what people think. I will try to get some ideas. I still want to teach my classes but don't know if anyone would come. I think I will put some seeds out there and see what bites.

I am tired and about to crash out. Tomorrow is the second tissue box cover and then to start hand sewing items for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment