Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 247-September 4, 2014

I finished the customer order last night and will be delivering it on lunch today. I was thinking last night about some things to do and had the idea to get my name out there to just make small things to show what I can do and give them out to people I see. Like the girl in the drive thru window, cashier at the grocery store, things like that.


I am still doing my crafts and still planning on doing the classes and also my boot camp but was looking for a project to give back. I was thinking about the Pink Lady Project. I would get several ladies from all over the country to help get it started. I would be a group of ladies to make goody bags for breast cancer patients to help make treatments not suck so bad. These goody bags will be filled with things that are pink. Things like nail files, nail polish, candles, a greeting card, pink lip gloss and things like that. Just something to say that there are people out there that care. We will all be called Brenda's Warriors after my aunt that I lost last year to Breast Cancer. This will be my way of remembering her.


I will be spending most of the next few days making things like key chains, prayer in a pockets, cup of friendship tea, bookmarks and things like that to hand out as advertisements. Maybe if people can see and touch what I make then they might order more from me. I will be putting on the back of the business cards that if they need party favors or center pieces that I can do those too. I am also going to be finding small sewing projects to do and offer on my website until I can get a sewing machine. I might still borrow hubby's aunt's just to make some of the hard things. I can do that on the weekends.


My friend is still wanting me to join Mary Kay and as much as I want to I don't see me doing very well at it because I don't wear a lot of makeup. I will help get her name out there though. She is one of my best friends so I will do what I can to help her because she has always done the same for me.


I have a tissue box cover of Avon that I am going to make and a couple of things of Mary Kay that I can make too. Maybe branch out and make items of the different direct sales companies. I will see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment