Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 258-September 15, 2014

I didn't do any crafts last night but I set up the fundraiser for the Pink Lady Project and did some advertising. I will start my crafts this evening after work. I am a little aggravated today and really wishing I were home. I still have a headache and feeling bad but have to keep marching on. I don't get sick days.


I set up the fundraiser for the Pink Lady Project on Booster.com where everyone that makes a purchase gets a t-shirt that says Pink Lady Project and has a set of stiletto hills with pink ribbons on them. I set the event up on Facebook too. The website is www.booster.com/pinkladyproject if anyone wants to check it out. It will run until October 15th.


I am still looking for a place to have my classes but don't know where to start. I thought about calling some of the local craft stores and see what they charge to do it. I have been thinking about a few other places too. I am still looking for a sewing machine but am working on getting a few things done. I saw a place for rent the other day that would be perfect for my storefront but that is still a good bit away. That is my next big goal.


I am going to find a place to set up my crafts and sell them one day a month. That gives me an entire month to sell online and get things made. What I don't sell by the end of the month will be what goes up when I set up. I am going to punch a hole in some business cards and tie them to the products with the price on them. I will also be getting some discount codes together and then will put on random business cards and give out. Maybe something like that will help get orders in.

No comments:

Post a Comment