Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 252-September 9, 2014

Here is the plan for today. I am feeling sick again so I am going to spend the evening trying to get my next boot camp booked and also my classes started booking. My youngest daughter is sick today and I feel like crap. Just another reason to be a sahm. I decided to make bookmarks of cupcakes or cats for the girls in my daughters' classes and super hero bookmarks for the boys.


I am going to start cutting pieces for a tote tonight if I can find the pattern that I have in my books. I think I know where it is. I might even make a wallet to match depending on how much material I have. I have also been looking at patterns for initial coasters and other things. I just can't decide what to make next.


The more I talk to hubby the more I feel I might can still reach my goal. I still have 113 days to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment