Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 259-September 16, 2014

I am almost done with the lighthouse checkbook cover for my Aunt. That will be done tonight and delivered tonight. I will finish it and start cutting out the bookmarks for the boys and get those started. I went through drive through and gave out one keychain. I will also be doing some heavy advertising tonight and getting my next boot camp set up since this is the last week of this one.


I am getting more and more stressed about things. There are things going on at my day job that make me more and more determined to get things going with my business. I need to get something going. I will be looking online tonight for things to do from home to help bring in money. I have to figure something out. I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck. I am better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment