Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 260-September 17, 2014

I finished the checkbook cover for my Aunt and gave it to her last night. She loved it. I have been doing a lot of thinking over these last few days. I am tired of being tired. I hate living paycheck to paycheck and being on welfare and still having trouble making ends meet. I am tired of working my butt off just to make someone else bonuses and commissions. If I am going to work my butt off it is going to be for me.


I decided to go ahead with the craft classes. The magic number is 11. October 11th I will have my first class. I know what I need for the packets and what I need to prepare for them. I am going to tell hubby the date today. I can do three classes on Saturday and one on Sunday and make what I make a week at my day job.


Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment