Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 268-September 25, 2014

I got out the girls shirts that don't fit them anymore and should have more than enough to do the inner lining of the hand warmers. My goal is to have them cut, sewn and ready to fill up by the end of the weekend. I might even get them filled this weekend. I am debating embroidering things on them. I still have not decided from the neck warmers or coffee cozies for the teachers. I still have time to figure it out.


I was looking on Facebook at my friends list and out of almost 1,000 friends most of them are in direct sales. I got to thinking, I can make advertising bags and give them out. I have several places that I know I can leave baskets of goody bags for people to take the bags. I can also give them out when I take the kids trick or treating and just hand them out at hubby's tournaments and such. I was thinking about it and I can get the bags at Wal-Mart, the dollar store, and amazon.com. I can fill them with mini catalogs, business cards, samples, mini fliers, etc. I am going to go through my friends list tonight and get the message out. I will do it for $10 per 100 bags. It is not much. They will provide me with their items to add to the bags and I will package them myself and distribute them myself. This will help get their names out there other than the groups on Facebook where they are pretty much competing with other reps for the same thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment