Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 269-September 26, 2014

I cut some of the fabric squares last night and also looked on Amazon for fabric scraps. I can get a ton for just around $10-15. I also went through my friends list and wrote down all of the names of my friends that do direct sales so that I can start contacting them about the Pink Lady Bags. That is what I am thinking about calling them instead of LadyBug Bags. I am going to start sending email this afternoon but will be posting on Facebook today about who would be interested to email me. I will explain everything to them of how I plan to do it.




I am calling today and having my middle daughter added to our cell phone plan and my youngest daughter will get the phone my middle daughter is using now.


***Edit***
I got my daughter her phone but have to wait for it to come in. I will be leaving work in just over an hour and have a ton of things to do to prep for my sewing marathon tomorrow. I want to get as many of the items sewn as possible. I have to make 40 sets but will finish cutting everything tonight. I will be making the two coffee cozies once I get the pattern for it. I just have to figure it out. I am sure I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment