Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 255-September 12, 2014

Okay...it is time to stop playing around. I am working on the kids Christmas gifts now but after that it is on to Christmas ornaments to put on the website. I am tired of being someone else's peasant. I am tired of busting my butt for someone else to get paid.


I am looking more into my classes. I have a few people that said that they were interested. I was also talking last night about starting a magazine to distribute to direct sales ladies with tips and more. I am also looking at something for home businesses too. I already do Boot Camp but I just feel that the magazine is going to be better but I don't know if I want to do it for direct sales reps or just home businesses in general to cover all direct sales and those that make their own product. That is something to think about.


I have so many ideas that would help me get to my goal but it is just figuring out what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment