Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 271-September 28, 2014

I cut all 160 pieces of fabric for the hand warmers. I have to cut to 160 pieces of t-shirts too for the inner lining of the hand warmers. I am still thinking about what to make the teachers and I think I will be making the coffee cozy. I have to get the rest of the pieces cut and then get them sewn and they will be ready to fill and be done. I have to run to Starbucks later to get the coffee sleeve for my pattern but that won't take just a few minutes to get there and back.

I have been struggling with getting my head together. I want to have be a part of something but like the idea of working for myself. It is killing me. I don't know where to turn or what is best for me. Seems like as soon as I think I have found myself I lose myself again. I don't know which direction I want to go and what would be best for me. I spent part of the night last night crying and feeling like a complete failure instead of feeling like I am moving forward. I just want to cry still today. I don't know where I am going or what I am doing. I will concentrate on getting these Christmas gifts done and maybe I will figure things out by then. If not, I may just give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment