Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 265-September 22, 2014

It is Monday morning and I am at my day job wishing I were at home working on crafts. We still have the grandbaby for a couple of more days and I have so many things running through my head that I want to get done. It kills me that I cannot be there working and have to be here. I can pull out all of my fabric tonight after all the kids are in bed and the baby is sleeping and start cutting pieces out. I can use old t-shirts from the kids for the inner lining. That is how I made the one for my mom. I did not see my hubby all weekend because he was traveling with work and he didn't get home until after midnight last night. I saw him for a few minutes this morning before work. I hate when he works out of town.


My kids seem to wonder how I am going to get all 40 of the sets of hand warmers done before Christmas. They don't think about how fast it can go with the sewing machine. I am going to sew them and let the kids help me fill them with brown rice.


I have decided that my other blog (my crafty goddess) is going to go in a different direction. I am going to start taking pictures of the projects I do (like I have been doing) but instead of just the end product I will take pictures of the materials needed, the process, and then finished product and will explain with each project how I did it. I think I will also do that with my business fan page on Facebook. Kind of give them an insight to how I make my products so that they can see how much work goes into my products.


I am also going to take the signs that the girls decorated from my last vendor show and put my website on them and start putting them on my car when I am parked somewhere. Maybe even put them on the side windows when I am driving since I don't roll those windows down. That way people can see when they are beside me at red lights. That way I don't have to worry about it messing up my windows. I plan on trading in my car and with those vinyl decals they melt the design onto your windows and I don't want that on my car when I trade it in for a newer model later on.



No comments:

Post a Comment