Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 270-September 27, 2014

I am spending the day sending emails to friends that do direct sales and advertise my advertising business. I am watching movies with my girls and will be finishing cutting my pieces and will get started later on with the sewing machine. I am starting to psych myself out. I just have to get my mind around it. I always get like this when I start something new. I am looking forward to this but still worry they won't turn out right. I guess I am just a worrier.

I had a dream last night about my craft business and I had my own store front and was able to work while at my shop. I saw shelves of blankets and baby items, hangers of purses and totes, shelves of baskets and more. I also saw an area where my sewing machine was and a room where my fabric and plastic canvas and yarn stays. It was amazing.

I have been looking at several places to be able to open up and there are several places near my house that are in a busy area. I am going to make a bunch of bags up and hand them out as goody bags at Halloween and baskets for the local offices like I was talking about for the advertising business. I will post pictures of the hand warmers when I get them sewn. It will be next week before I get them filled. I have to make 40 sets but will make as many sets above that as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment