Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 240-August 28, 2014

I went through my sewing stuff last night to see what all I have. I have a lot of material. I am going to look at what clothes we are going to toss out of the kids' clothes and see what I can make from them. I have a few things I am wanting to make but still a little nervous about getting started. I am going to start advertising my website more and see if I can get some things on there of the things I have made already. Then I will be starting to sew and embroider some things. I have several squares that have been done by my grandmother so I think I am going to start making from that. Not something I will sell because it was done by Granny but still look at a few things to make. I am going to start for sure with coffee cozies.

No comments:

Post a Comment