Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 216-August 4, 2014

Hubby is taking the kids this morning to register for school. I am at my day job. I am trying to get more ideas for what to make and sell. I think I need some smaller bags to put the items in that I am making. I am only selling the small things like key fobs and then have things on display. Just making a little money but the point is to get people to the website. I can't wait to get my business actually going. I have my website but that is not enough. I am in the process of making several things but it will take time. I am going to have a contest too. Just don't know what it will be. I am going to have a drawing for one of the items that I make just to get info for a mailing list. Just have to get the slips made. Maybe use the index cards since they are cheap and I can write them all out. Should have had my stepdaughter help me before she went home. I may recruit her to help me at the show and also help me make things. I am thinking about when I get paid getting her some yarn and some canvas sent to her house and some patterns so that she can make some money and let her start her own shop to make some money. I will talk to her about it. She needs something to get her going.

No comments:

Post a Comment