Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 218-August 6, 2014

Well my stepdaughter turned 17 today and I am very proud of the woman that she has become. She has made some very hard adult decisions these last couple of days but is a trooper.

I worked on a couple of things last night for a little while but still have tons more to do. I have added more items to my website in the hopes that I can get some money coming in. I really want to get to being my own boss and not working somewhere where people that are not my boss think that they are and can tell me what to do. I don't like that one bit. But you do what you have to do, right?

I cleaned out my friends list on Facebook because most of the people are looking for sales just like me and it is basically beating a dead horse. I will be working on more things today. Just have to get them going as soon as I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment