Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 233-August 21, 2014

I have to admit that I hate being broke. I have items on my website, given out cards, and been advertising my website and still no orders. I guess plastic canvas just is not selling. I am going to look into other things to make and sell and other ways to make money from home. I am so tired of how things are. Baseball season is on a break with school starting back and I didn't realize how much money he was making until this break. We need that money. I hate getting paid every other week. Money is not lasting that long. Still have to get the kids school clothes before it gets cold.

I am open to suggestions of anything but direct sales. I am not falling into that again. I want something of my own but it looks like I might see my deadline before I meet my goal. Just have to get it out there more. Making my head hurt more. I keep a migraine. I hate being stressed. I didn't get my sewing stuff out last night because I am psyching myself out like I always do before I start a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment