Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 222-August 10, 2014

Less than a week and we have a few things made for the car show. It has been slow go getting things done with getting my stepdaughter and grandbaby settled in. I am tired but I think that is just the stress of getting things done. My stepdaughter is helping me get things done for the car show Saturday. It helps a lot having someone help me but we still have a couple of things to make for display and then we will spend the rest of the time making little things like key fobs and prayer in a pocket and little things like that to make a little cash. It is a $25 booth fee so I need to at least make that much back. I think that we will but we will also be telling about the things that we can make and also let them know that we have a website but that we can also customize the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment