Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 237-August 25, 2014

We are almost at the end of August and I still have time to meet my goal. I just have to get in there and do it. This feeling of being lost is getting put on the back burner. I will deal with that later. I am going to make it a point to finish three items per week. I don't care how small or large the item, there will be three items done per week.

I was looking at embroidered pendants. I could do those with no problem. I just have to find the pendants and chains and can get that started. I will look on amazon and see what I can find. If not then I will figure something out as far as making pendants. I was also looking at domino style pendants. I have the dremel tool to make the holes and the drill bit but just need to get the material. We will see what I come up with.

I also have an idea to run by hubby tonight and hopefully will have a wonderful new addition to help reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment