Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 239-August 27, 2014

Looked through some patterns last night to decide what to offer my class. Emailed a couple of friends to see what they thought about the idea. Everyone seems to think it is a good idea about the classes. I still have not gone through my sewing supplies to see what I have. I think I will do that tonight for sure and get it organized. I am going to look up patterns for the cell phone cases and try them out on my phone to see how sturdy the stitches are. I have been looking on the Wal-Mart website and saw a simple sewing machine for about $30 and that includes all accessories and supplies. Now just to get it. I might can get it this weekend. Have to see what the funding is. I need more canvas too. I have to start getting my packets in order. I need to get some things done as far as advertising and getting classes booked. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment