Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 213-August 1, 2014

I am so exhausted today but it is Friday so that means I get to craft all weekend and get some things done that I have been putting off for the website. I will, from here out, work full time just like my day job to get my website updated. I am going to pick some pictures tonight to use on the website of things I have done before and then make as the orders come in. It is killing me knowing that I am at work when I could be creating.

LadyBug Boxes (bags) go live today. They will be $20 not but I hope that they get going good. All of the things I make from here out are not only going on the website but also for the vendor show I am hoping to do on the 16th so that gives me 2 weeks to create like a maniac to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment