Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 232-August 20, 2014

I took a night off and got some rest and feel better about things this morning. I thought about some things last night and while I need a sewing machine I think I can do some things without one. I am also going to do a flash sale on Facebook to see if I can sell a few items to get them off my hands. They are my display items that are still in the trunk of my car...lol.

I was looking at some of the things that I have from when I did direct sales and I think I can make a lot of the same type of items. I think I am going to try a few things. I am making more hand warmers tonight and making some heat/cool packs but will have to wait to seal them until I get rice.

I am so tired of being stressed about things. I am missing out on so much with working full time and just want to be home with my family. I can do this. I need to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment