Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 231-August 19, 2014

I am getting stressed out even more. I have been trying to market my plastic canvas crafts and no one seems to want to buy anything. I am thinking about the no sew items and polymer clay items but have to see how much that will cost to start and how hard it is to do. I am also looking for ideas that are not sales related for business ideas. I really don't want to do direct sales again. Nothing comes of it. I am tired of working for someone else. I was looking online about polymer clay ideas and I can make jewelry out of it so that is appealing to me. Just wondering if I am really that creative. I have to get something going my way or I will never meet my goal by the end of the year.

Today is my one year anniversary at my day job. I still like the job but like I said before, I don't want to work for someone else the rest of my life. I just wish I knew what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment