Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 224-August 12, 2014

Last night I finished putting the tissue box cover together and tonight I have to start the two checkbook covers that a customer paid for. She is meeting me at the vendor show Saturday to pick them up. They should not take long to do. I was going to start them last night but after my stepdaughter moving in with our grandbaby she decided that she didn't want to be with us because we would not let her just get her GED but were making her get her diploma. We want her to be able to do better and have the best chance of succeeding that we can give her but she wants to do things her way. She has the means of doing things with us but her mom will let her do whatever she wants to do so she is torn between being told what to do with us and getting her catered to with her mom. Tough decision for a 17 year old mom of a 2 month old.

I am trying hard to concentrate on what I need to get done for the weekend but it is really hard. Part of me feels like just giving up and the rest of me tells me to keep going. Between the depression, stress, and fighting off panic attacks I don't know what to do. Do I give up or do I push forward? Do hubby and I tell stepdaughter that we will let her get her GED just so we can know her and the baby are taken care of?

Seems like the more we try the more things stack against us. I keep hearing everyone telling me to pray about it. That is all I have done and still things get worse. My heart is just broken and I don't think I can take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment