Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 304-October 31, 2014

It is Halloween! I have my goody bags ready for tonight and have my costume all planned out. I will be a Mary Kay Construction Worker. I am using my Pink hard hat from work and hubby's old tool belt from when he built houses. I will have the goody bags in my pouch to give out. I will be handing them out at the church and then sending texts and messages on Facebook to local friends to get pampering sessions booked. I am also going to talk to a couple of people about getting together at my house for a practice session. I will also look at youtube videos and the ones on the website and see about how to do one. I will talk to my upline as well about how to do one. I will talk to hubby tonight about using our house next weekend for the open house.


I will take my markers tonight and make my signs and put them on boxes and such. I am also going to get with my upline and see what we can do for black Friday or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment