Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 303-October 30, 2014

It is the day before Halloween. Not only am I no where near my goal of 6 Satin Hands Sets by tomorrow night but I also have to finish getting my goody bags ready for the party tomorrow night. I have so much I want to do. I am looking for $450 in orders and I have $112 and waiting on one $35 payment. That leaves me $303 to get to my goal. Then I can get my 50% commission. I may just go ahead and order what I have and then go from there. I have emailed my upline to get ideas and will be posting about $10 items and such. I will also have a drawing that everyone that places an order over $20 gets in a drawing for a free gift. I am also going to talk to a few people about catalog parties for me and then maybe set up this weekend somewhere with a sign to see your MK consultant. I am going to get a few things made up too like goody bags. I am going to do an envelope drawing too.


I am not feeling very well this morning and hubby was ill last night. I hope there is not something going around. I can't afford to be sick. I can't take off work if I do get sick. I will be, from here out, what time I am not at my day job I am full on Mary Kay until I get to my goal. I am going to call my cousin Kathy about setting up outside her shop for a few hours this weekend and do on the spot pamper sessions. I still need to find out if my upline has gotten with the local director to help me get to my $450 goal. I will also message a friend of mine that does it too and see if she can help me with ideas. I know she will help me.


I just checked my PayPal and one person has paid for a Satin Hands Set. YAY! Only 5 more to go by tomorrow night. I can't wait! I am so excited! I am thinking about if I can't set up at my cousin's beauty salon then I will just find a place and set up. I will have my chair, my bag and my sign. I can do the pampering session on their hands and go from there. I will do this but have to get my head straight. I know I keep saying that but it is true. I have to keep telling myself it will happen and that I will get there and stop getting discouraged. I have to stop getting it in my head that I might not be able to do it. I just have to remind myself that it will come and to do one thing at a time. I have to remember that I don't have to do it all...at least not all at once. I just have to get over this one hurdle and I will be good to go. I have send the email to my upline and just waiting on a response. I still have six more hours of work and I can get started so there is still time. I will message my friend on my lunch break along with some others about getting orders. I have a sample set of the Satin Hands so I will use that as a prize to get orders. I really want to do this. I truly am excited and want to get to the point where I can quit my job. I will get these orders and once I am there I will find out what I need to make Saphire status and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment