Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 283-October 10, 2014

It is finally Friday. I am going to work on getting a couple of people under me in the hopes that I can start building my team. I am going to get with my upline tonight and see what tips she has and what tips she has to get started getting orders. I am also going to work on baskets this weekend and things to get together to take to different offices. I will start making my list of salons and offices to see what I can do there. I am going to also start making a list of addresses in my area to toss advertisements to. I will then work on ideas to create advertisements to toss. Maybe look into the Penny advertisement that my upline talked about.


I am not feeling well so most of this weekend I will be resting and working from the couch. I have horrible heart burn and just don't have much energy.


I am trying to figure out what I need to put in the bags. I can go to the dollar tree in the morning and get what I need but just have to decide what to put in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment