Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 302-October 29, 2014

I created my first $35000 list and before bed last night I had 3 of the 6 completed. I put the 3 that were left on  the top of my list and added 3 more. We had our conference call last night and I have set my goal to have 6 Satin Hands Sets sold by Halloween. They are $35 each plus tax. That is $38.41 total after tax. I am even going to tell people that I will wrap it up for the holidays. I am going to call it "Thankful 4 Mom" Set. I am also going to take a picture of hubby's cracked feet and then use the Satin Hands on them and then take the after picture in a few days to show how well it works. I will do that in a few days though.


I am still feeling a little under the weather but that is okay. I will still carry on. I have to. I am starting a newsletter as well to send out through email from my website that will feature the hostesses and things coming up. That should help me too. I am going to tell everyone that I am starting this news letter and that I will be sending emails and that all I need is their email address. Then we will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment