Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 286-October 13, 2014

I emailed an idea this morning to my upline. When I was with JuJuBelle we had this thing called Princess Parties where the parents would buy the kits and they would let the kids make their own necklaces at the parties. I want to do that same concept with my Mary Kay. I was thinking about getting together bundles and then sending invites where they would pay a discounted price for the bundle and they would come and listen to me talk about the products, the opportunity, and any specials I wanted to offer. I would have them "reserve" their spot at the party and that would be all they would pay and I would have the product on hand already packaged for them. I am also posting for the holidays that if you order for someone else you get items free and I even gift wrap it for them.


I have decided that I am going to go through my FRANK list and start it over. I am going revamp that list and then contact them about Mary Kay. Then I will start making my list of doctors offices and dentists offices as well as hair and nail salons to take "baskets" into that will have books, order forms and a contest for the hostess rewards. We will see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment