Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 279-October 6, 2014

I am sitting here at work and I am completely exhausted from not getting much sleep over the weekend. This week will be filled with not only my full time job as usual but also me talking to people about my Mary Kay business and Pink Lady Project. I was going to create an event but instead I think I am going to make a list of all of my friends on my friends list and then add them to my group and post in there. People pay closer attention to things in groups than in events anyway. Most people don't even look at the event. I am going to post about it and email about it and see where it goes. I am also going to add a hash tag to every post too no matter where I post it on Facebook. That way when someone clicks on it, they will see all of the posts linked to it. I am going to talk to some of my friends about letting me tag them in posts about the project. That way their friends will see it too. I will be talking to my upline and I want to do this Pink Lady Project twice a year. Once to have them delivered by November 17th which is my aunt's birthday and by March 16th which is the anniversary of her passing. One will celebrate her life and one will celebrate her passing. I am going to talk to my friend's wife and see if she is up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment