Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 290-October 17, 2014

I found out last night about a picnic at the church this weekend so I made some goody bags to take to the ladies of the church. I am going to hand them out while I am there. I have a few more things to put in them and they should be good to go. I am thinking about having an open house one weekend here soon when I know hubby will be gone. I may talk to my cousin about doing it at her house. I am also going to start posting and messaging about doing one on one appointments. I need to get my envelope parties going.


I heard from my son and he messaged me about 1am and told me he was at the airport. It is almost a 12 hour flight from Kosovo to Ft Hood. I just hope he makes it home safe. It is going to be a long day waiting on him to let me know he has landed.


Hubby will be gone all weekend so I can work on the tension on my sewing machine and get some of the hand warmers done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment