Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 281-October 8, 2014

Okay. Here is what I am working on.


  1. Referral Program: Every person that refers someone to me gets one item 1/2 off up to three people.
  2. Pick a prize: Every person that places an order over $20 gets to pick an envelope with prizes that can be anything from a free item to % off of an item or anything else.
  3. Mystery Hostess: Everyone that places an order gets their name in the hat for every $10 they spend with me. Order must be placed through me. Once we get to $225 in orders three people get a free gift from me.
  4. Phone-a-thon: From 6-9pm two nights and everyone that places an order over $30 gets one item 25% off.
I am going to email this to my upline and see what she thinks. I will also work on the things in the email that she sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment