Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 278-October 5, 2014

I sent an email to my upline with a little more info about what I want to do and have gotten a great response and also have thought about making fliers to post all over town advertising it. Maybe we can get this thing going. If I cut it off on October 31st then I have time to get the items I need to do make the gift bags and have them ready to drop off by November 17th. I just have one more thing to do. I had told a friend of mine that I would help his wife get her Mary Kay business started so I am going to recruit her for my Pink Lady Project. That will help both of us get our businesses off the ground. This way I can get mine going and still keep my word to my friend. I will text her today and see if she is up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment