Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 210-July 29, 2014

I didn't get a lot done last night. I finished the Prayer in a Pocket and started the Key Fobs that I think I can finish tonight and then off to the eye glass cover and bookmarks. I got up for my day job this morning feeling worse than I did yesterday. I think it is a summer cold but not sure. I really just want be at home working on my crafts but have not made it to that point yet! I am so tired. Hubby has been taking really good care of me and making me rest while I am at home.

I really want to be a sahm. I know how much I need to bring in but don't know how long that will take. I am going to look later today into getting a booth at the flea market after I get things made. I just have to get enough things made. I am also looking at places near my house to set up a table of crafts. I know it is going to take some time and once I get rolling I will really be rolling. I need to get more canvas because I don't think what I have will last very long. I have some smaller pieces that I can make things like the book marks and small thing with. I am also looking into making animals with my canvas. Like the crocheted animals. I just have to get some patterns but that will not be too hard.

I think that I will make a list of the places like coffee shops and beauty salons to ask about setting up in front of. I am going to look into vendor shows. If I can get enough things made before the 16th of August I can still set up at the car show my friend is hosting. I just have to give him my $25 fee when I get there. I will stay up all night if I have to so that I can get things made. I don't like waiting until I get an order to make things because then I really don't sleep and end up being up all night finishing it and then having to go to my day job on no sleep and then am miserable and cranky all day.

I know I am rambling but I am just so tired. I hate listening to people talk about other people like they are still in high school but at least I am seeing the true side of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment