Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 184-July 3, 2014

Well hubby leave soon. I hate being at work knowing he will be leaving. I am off work tomorrow for the holiday but he will be away. We have plans next door with my inlaws and things will be okay. I will get through this. I just have to get used to him traveling. This is good for us.

He was telling me how his schedule is going to be and looks like he will be bringing in about $3000 a month with this new organization. That is more than I make working 40 hours a week. We had a little incident last night though. We had a pipe bust in my bathroom but my father in law came over and helped him fix it.

That made hubby think. What if something happens while he is gone? He was talking to his dad about it and his dad told him that he would handle it for me if something happened. That is one of the good things about living next to family.

I heard from my son yesterday and he told me that he would text me every day to check on me while hubby is gone. I think it is sweet but what is he going to do all the way from Kosovo. Such a momma's boy. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment