Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 206-July 25, 2014

Well, today is my stepson's birthday. He turns 19 and is spending his birthday on deployment in Kosovo. I know he is 19 but he is still my baby boy. Tonight I am cutting pieces and getting things made for my LadyBug Boxes. I didn't work on them last night because I was not feeling well. I got up this morning feeling bad and it is days like this that I wish I could just stay at home and work on my crafts while watching Netflix instead of being at work. I really need to bog down and get things done. I went through and got together more patterns to use so that helps that I have more than just a few things to get going with.

I have stayed so exhausted and I don't know why. It is not like I am staying up all night and partying or that I am not sleeping. I know it is my B12 that is off. I still have not gone to get the shots like they want me to but I am okay for now. I just really want to be able to stay at home. I have to have $2100 a month in orders to get to stay at home. That is what I make a month now but I have to figure out how to get that much in orders. That is something that will come with time. The more I get out there the more I get in orders. I am also going to make some things that are going to be just for vendor shows and some just for website. I have been talking mom into getting her site going so that she can make some money too.

I do the LadyBug Boxes but was thinking about LadyBug Bags for vendor shows. I just have to find a place to get some good boxes and get some bags that will not cost me out the butt. I have the labels designed so that will help on that part. Hubby told me that he would make sure to do my shipping until I can get to being a sahm and then he would help when needed. I have decided that Saturdays will be shipping day. That way I am shipping all at the same time. I was thinking about getting a postage scale to use to figure out postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment