Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 204-July 23, 2014

I have put the preorder price on my Etsy shop at $15 for the LadyBug Boxes and on August 1st they will go to $20 when they go live. I am only offering 10 of the preorder boxes. I am excited to get this going as part of my shop. I really do need to get things going on my website and get my business going. I really want to be a stay at home mom. I am also looking at bags to make and set up somewhere to sell. I have ordered my new business cards and also looking at ordering some postcards that have the saying for the LadyBug Boxes on them so that I can put with the ones that sell. All items will be in a Ziploc bag in the box so that everything stays together. I have to go to Wal-Mart when I get off of work to get the key rings. I will then finish at least one and post a pic of what comes in it on Facebook, Pinterest and a couple of other sites so that people can see what they are paying for and also on the website.

Don't get me wrong. I like my job and the people that I work with but I would just like to be able to be my own boss where if I have a morning like this morning where I am fighting a headache or don't feel well I can rest instead of still having to get up and go to work. I want to be able to just pack up and leave when hubby does for his umpiring instead of having to wait until the next day or a few days later and then driving to meet him. There is not sense having to take two cars like we do now when we are going to the same place. I have finally reconnected with hubby and the kids and I don't want to lose that.

No comments:

Post a Comment