Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 205-July 24, 2014

I plan on sitting tonight and cutting out pieces for the items that  I am making for the LadyBug Boxes. I will start stitching tomorrow evening. I would love to be able to be at home working on things. I hate sitting here knowing that I have plans for what I need to get done and can't do anything until I get home from my day job. I sat with hubby last night and we were talking and I told him that I regretted finishing college. He told me that it would take away from family time for me to work my full time job during the day and then be at school in the evenings. I told him that if I were to go back to school that it would be online classes and that I could do it in the evenings after the kids were in bed. He said that he would fully support me on that but I don't know what to major in. I will have to see what is out there.

I am still planning on doing my business full time but it would be nice to have a degree to work with as a back up plan. I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment