Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 207-July 26, 2014

I woke up this morning feeling a little under the weather. I think that I will get something to eat and then get started on my crafts. I have several things I want to make today and get things going. Once I get the 10 LadyBug Boxes done I will get moving on to other things. I hate feeling like this.

These are the kind of days where sitting on the couch watching movies and working on crafts is where it is at...so to speak. I like my job and the people that I work with but I don't want to work for a corporation being someone's assistant for the rest of my life. I want to be the one with the assistant. I will work on the crafts and sell them. Then when I get to the point where I can stay at home it will be time to start looking at going bigger. I eventually want to have my own direct sales company but for now I will be doing the website and then eventually move to the flea market and vendor shows. One little step at a time.

I am talking to hubby about building me a craft room once I get enough inventory built up to need a place to store them. I will get there but if it ends up taking longer than the 365 days then it does but I will get there. I have wasted too much of the year on things I hoped would work instead of going with my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment