Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 189-July 8, 2014

Well, my stepdaughter and granddaughter went home last night which means I spent the first night at home alone and I didn't like it a bit. The kids are having fun as mom's and hubby will be picking up another game tomorrow. I don't like that he is gone for days at a time but it is a good opportunity for us. I keep telling myself that.

I think I will be sitting at home and working on things for my catalog parties I am planning. I am also going to try to book multi-hostess events. If we have a catalog party and have 5 people there that place orders that means we need only $40 orders from each one to put it in as a qualified party. I am going to offer a small hostess gift if the party doesn't reach $200.

I am going to post on Facebook that I am placing an order tonight to see if anyone bites. I have one that said she would place an order but never has. One wanted to join but decided to wait. Then I have two parties set up for home shows, one online party and one online fundraiser.

I really want to make this work. I am also thinking of seeing if there are any other reps in the area from other companies that want to meet up with signs and to a tailgate party. I am going to see if there are any people that have kids in sports that would be willing to do a tailgate party for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment