Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 209-July 28, 2014

I didn't work much on my crafts last night. I was not feeling well after being in the sun all day. I feel much better today though and since the kids will be at my mom's until Wednesday so I have plenty of time to work on things.

I was thinking about more ideas and this would help my friends that are in direct sales. I see those beauty boxes and most of them are trial sized items and samples. I was thinking about doing something like that. Have boxes for sale and then stuff them with samples and business cards. I would get paid for the shipping and packaging but they would get free advertising. All they would have to do is mail me the samples and the cards. I am going to post on FB today about how many of my friends could use some free advertising that do the samples and see how many would be interested. It is a win win.

I will sell the boxes for about $10 each and see what kind of bites I get. I have been so tired lately and I am so tired of working for someone else. I have to listen to co-workers talk about people at the other plants like dogs and act like they are better than them. I don't want to be a part of that. It makes me wonder what is being said behind my back so instead of listening to it I am working on ways to get out of here.

I have not talked to my hubby about this idea but as much as I love the products of the companies that my friends are with and love being around that, this would be a good match for me and I could still do it and my craft business. I would still have it on my etsy shop but they would take the place of the LadyBug Boxes. Since I am not getting any hits on the boxes I am making, I will give a little more time on it and if there are still not bites then I will move them to being prizes for the contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment