Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 198-July 17, 2014

I am so tired of being tired. I was up most of the night trying to figure out what to do. I have 8 online parties set up and two have been going for almost 2 weeks and still no orders. I can't get home shows booked and when I message my upline I get no response or I get "book your own party or get family and friends to book" after sending them the message that I had my own party booked and no one came and that I cannot get family and friends to book. It is like they are not listening to what I am asking about. I am even doing a fundraiser and nothing is helping. It is killing me. I am not going to pay for the website and more catalogs and more product when I cannot get parties booked. I have two home shows booked and thinking about asking them if I can do online parties instead. I was looking at my plastic canvas patterns last night and thinking about going back to it too and see which one I have more luck at. I am going to make some items and put them on etsy and then still promote both the website and the etsy shop and see which I make more money at. That will be the one that I do. I hate spending money that I don't have for a website and more material and not at least getting what I spent back. Hubby said to give it until the end of the month and see what I am looking at. In the meantime I am going to (like I said) make some crafts and see where I end up. I would like to have my business (whichever one) to be steady enough that I get to quit my job by the end of the year. It is just really frustrating when you are with a company and they tell you to reach out if you need help and then don't listed or don't respond when you do reach out. I love the products that ThirtyOne offers and use them all the time but still having issues getting the help that I need. I did Initials Inc and Avon as well with the same problem. My ultimate dream is to have my own company where I will give the support that I am lacking with these companies. I did get a little more support with Avon but there were so many reps in my area that I could not get any orders. I am just at a loss as to what to do. I really don't think I have ever felt this lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment