Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 183-July 2, 2014

Well we are approaching a 3 day weekend. I am working two home shows for later in the month in online Facebook events to get things going and then I have two online parties that I am doing. I am going to work on those tonight while spending time with hubby because he leaves in the morning for 13 days. The kids go to my mom's on Sunday so I will spend time with them before they go and then I will have 5 days at home alone. Working my day job during the day and then I will be getting things done for my parties in the days everyone is gone. I have to get the hostess packet together so that we can get her started.

I didn't sleep much last night and hate that I am having to work today instead of being with hubby his last day home. I will get to see him for a little bit tonight before he has to go to bed. He will be leaving at 6am to go. This is why I want to be a sahm because I know I will not have to miss out on things like this.

I had to take my middle daughter to the doctor yesterday when I got home from work. She had two bites on her from a Brown Recluse spider. They gave her a steroid shot and an antibiotic and she will be okay, thank God.

Well, better get back to work. Just keep telling myself I will be a sahm soon. Just have to keep positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment