Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7-January 7, 2014

Here is what I have done so far. I have made my list of names and emails. I have entered the emails on my website. I have sent emails about booking parties. I put the labels on the back of my mini catalogs and got my "mobile office" together. Tomorrow I plan to make some gift bags but don't know what all to put in them. I am also thinking about different places to leave some of the mini catalogs and also have all of the invitations in my mobile office with different colored pens to work on during my lunch tomorrow to leave out places. I also still need to get the back window of my car cleaned from the last decal that I had on there that you could barely see but the new one is sooo much better.

I will write again tomorrow to update on further goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment