Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 21-January 21, 2014

Well, I have started the coaster set and the tissue box cover of the Pittsburgh Steelers for a customer. It is starting to look great and I cannot wait to find out what they think about it.

I am looking into lapel pins, ribbon pins, and ornament sets to add to my website. Just have to decide which ones to add. I am also thinking about heat/cool packs and pocket packs for the kids.

I am going to make a lapel pin of a ladybug with a crown once I am done with this order. I am going to make more prayer in a pockets and more little coffee cups to put teabags in. I am also going to find plain boxes to ship in and also design my own label to put on the boxes when I ship. I have so many things that I want to do and that will make my business look more professional. I am also going to design invoices.

No comments:

Post a Comment