Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 23-January 23, 2014

I spent what time I had after work working on the Pittsburgh Steelers Coasters that the customer ordered. Spent some time with the kids and hubby and spent some time resting. I have been thinking about taking my business to the next level and see what I need to do to do it.

I have been talking also about doing a direct sales magazine. I have several that are looking at placing ads. I also have my Facebook page still up from the vendor shows that I used to do and thought about getting some advertising going on it.

I just have to decide what all I want on my website, magazine and to sell. I need to decide if I want to do a regular business or direct sales. I need to decide if my magazine will be online or mailed copy. We will see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment