Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 19-January 19, 2014

Well, I (I mean we...me and my girls) finished the calendar last night. (Late last night) It looks really good and I am so proud of my girls for pitching in and helping me finish it. I am waiting on the girls to get home from church to go with me to deliver the calendar for the event. It is only right that if they help me make it that they help me deliver it. They are even proud of themselves and they should be. Tonight I will be cutting out coaster sets for them to do on their own. They are so excited. Here is a pic of the finished product. I think it turned out great. What do you think?

Part 2
Well I added more items onto my website. Please check it out and tell me what you think. I have added items for MLB and NFL. Looking into doing a special the week of the Super Bowl and another special during the Super Bowl. Having my own business and being able to do whatever specials I want whenever I want is awesome! It feels really good to have complete control of what I do. I have never felt more positive about anything in my life (other than my hubby and kids) and it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment