Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 1-January 1, 2014

I am keeping this blog for the next 365 days to document my progress for my goal of being a stay at home mom by New Year's Eve 2014. I sell Thirty-One and will be doing daily updates on what my plans are and how I did with my to-do list for the day.

I have a plan and will be making daily to-do lists to reach my goal. Here is what I have for each month as a game plan.

Starting with January I will book 4 parties ($200 minimum) and that will start me out getting $200 commission for the month. I will increase this by one party a month through December. I know this is not going to get me to where I really want to be but it is a start. I will be keeping a spreadsheet of how far I am from my goal or how far over I get. I will also be looking at recruiting one person to my team per month. by the end of the year I should have 12 people on my team.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment