Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2-January 2, 2014

Here it is the second day of the year and I am really feeling positive about my game plan. All I need is to book 4 parties this month and get one recruit. Shouldn't be too hard. If I get 4 parties this month and each are $200 which is the minimum for a party then that would get me $200 in commissions for the month. That doesn't sound like a lot but it is a start.

Here is my to-do list:
  1. Put labels on the mini catalogs that I have to hand out.
  2. Make my list of names and email addresses.
  3. Add contact info to website.
  4. Send email from website about booking parties or catalog shows.
  5. Send email from website about joining my team.
I will post tomorrow about how many I got done and what my next step will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment