Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5-January 5, 2014

Well I did complete a couple of things off of my list. I did make a list of friends names and email addresses and I added them to the website. I also sent an email about helping me get to conference. I am really tired and feeling like crap. We are supposed to be getting snow tonight so I don't know if we will be working tomorrow or not. I will have to wait to see what happens in the morning. I will be putting the labels on my mini catalogs and getting them ready to give out. I also need to get my invites done so that I can start putting them out. I need to get Terry to help me clean the back window of the car to put my decal on to help me get my name out there.

I am really starting to get excited about my business. I just need to get the first couple of parties booked. Then everything else will come after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment