Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 13-January 13, 2014

I have a few more ideas going on to help get bookings. I have a goal of 4 bookings by the end of February so I am going to help myself out and tell them that the first 4 that book with me for a party in February and if they book another within six months of the first they will get a free gift at their party but they must keep that booking.

I am also looking at some things to put in the gift bags that I make that I won't have to change out every month. I am also making a few crafts to sell off at hubby's baseball games when I set up.

I am still working on that raffle for the person wanting to sign up under me. I will have to get her going fast. The sooner the better and I am giving away a gift certificate to help her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment